IBCC Support for America’s Veterans
Like any new small business, most need some help to get started. Fittingly, there are many resources and benefits available specifically to help America’s veterans do that and we are here to assist.
Our veteran goals:
- Foster entrepreneurship and equity
- Increase Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) certifications.
- Increase Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) certifications.
- Develop a partnership with military installations contracting commands.
- Fair funding for Veteran-Owned businesses and enhance soft and advance skilled training.
The U.S. Economy Needs More Black Talent in Tech, and IBCC supports it.
Any institution or community leader would be wise to invest heavily in young talent, of every background, in order to see a revolutionary economic boost for themselves and those around them, especially in the years to come. This way, we can avoid the impending talent shortage, and instead work towards systems that present long-term training and environmental solutions.
- Foster fair funding, equity, and equality
- Develop Black tech ecosystems.
- Supports professional and affinity groups embedded in tech companies, as well as individuals, institutions of higher education, government, private foundations, and community-based organizations that share similar values and a vision for a more equitable technology landscape.
- Develop a partnership with Big Tech companies, Angel Investors, and Venture Capitalist firms.
- Incorporate a Three (3) Pillar system with Academic, Corporate, and Entrepreneurship.
- IBCC's strong Black Tech Ecosystem will support, promote and advance Black academics, develop, support and promote Black corporate workers, and develop, support, and launch Black entrepreneurs and prepare them for funding.
Latest Blog Post